ScentSationals Fragrance Cubes
Good

ScentSationals Fragrance Cubes Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 15, 2016

Obviously I'm comparing this to my scentsy wax blocks. For the price, it is really going to give scentsy some competition. The scents are not over powering, last a long time, and come in a pretty diverse variety. Definitely looking into if you like wax scents.

September 15, 2016

This stuff is amazing, works up to 2 days all day use, it smells amazing and there are so many scents to choose from, and the price is amazing. I have the owl and I introduced my family and landlord to the product and they are also in love. I have asthma and this does not bother me at all. I love it

February 07, 2016

Great price for making my house smell wonderful. I can afford to switch out the scent anytime I want.

December 10, 2015

I purchased these 5 fragrances because they were so good smelling from outside the package that I just had to buy them. The thing I like most about ScentSationals is that their variety differs from the norm. Where usually you'd expect, vanilla, lavender, etc; you get things like Rock Candy, No Place Like Home, and Pumpkin French Toast. I've been using the Iced Lemon Sugar Cookie for the last week and the Cupcake scent the week before and now its a must have in my home if anyone is coming to visit.

Also did I mention they're really cheap?