Scentsations Lotions by CND

Scentsations Lotions by CND Reviews

Ranked #875 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 03, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this lotion , I used it in my aesthetics course for 3 years and I never stopped loving it, Its very hard to come by, I had to purchase it from a aesthectics convention! totally worth it , the scent sticks.

March 04, 2013

Majority of Beauty Supply stores will carry the CND lotions. Some stores are for professionals only but you can find stores that sell to the public too. There's a website online www.jembeauty.com that sells them.

May 24, 2012

After using a bunch of different body lotions over the years, from drug store brands such as Aveeno, Vaseline, Nivea to department store brands like Biotherm and everything in between such as Avojuice from OPI, Bath and Body Works, Body Shop, Crabtree and Evelyn, I think I found one that I really love. Don't get me wrong, the other brands are great. Expecially the more expensive ones, but I'm trying to find one with a reasonable price.

I've tried two bottles of the Scentsation Lotion and so far am loving it. This is made by CND, the same compnay that makes Shellac Nail Polish. It's not greasy and has great lasting power and really hydrates my skin, escpecially my dry legs in the winter! Even my husband said to me the other night how soft my skin is (which prompted this review). They come in a variety of lovely scents. The scents to linger for those who don't like scented lotions. The down side is that these are not easy to find. You may find them at a nail salon but not that many places carry them which is ashame. But if you do run across them, do give them a try!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products