Scentsy Apple Butter Frosting brick
Good

Scentsy Apple Butter Frosting brick Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 27, 2016

I love the scent of the apple butter frosting brick, it smells like a fresh pie baking in the oven the scent seems to travel right through the house and lasts for an amazing period of time.

September 27, 2016

This Brick smells true to the title! Smells just like walking into a sweet shop or bakery! Smells so good you will want to eat it! If you like strong scents, this one will be for you!

August 01, 2016

This was my first ever scentsy brick. This scent smells like fresh home cooking and the bricks are one of the better scent deals for the amount you get. I do wish that the squares were cut smaller ( I often just break them in half because it's a waste for such huge squares)

June 18, 2016

I recieved this as a gift right before Christmas and only opened it and tried it last month. The smell is divine. It is sweet and fruity, it smells like apple pie and baked apple pastries. I love it. I have no idea the cost she got it for but was told it goes for $30 or so, but if this is the case it is worthwhile as it lasts forever. I don't have to burn it long to get hours of the smell in my house. Love it and will purchase again.

March 11, 2016

I wish this product was available year round!! Smells delicious and worth the price for a brick. Hopefully this scent will come back so I can stock up lol.

December 18, 2015

I had never even seen a Scentsy brick before till my rep/friend brought hers over and they are huge!! I was a bit leery to buy one as in Canada they are $30 with tax and shipping, so my friend gave me a cube of hers to try, I absolutely love this scent! I'm not a big fan of bakery or cinnamon smells but I cut the cube in half (one cube goes a lonnnnng way) and warmed it for about a week and surprisingly, I could still smell it after a week!! Sadly you can't always purchase the bricks, this year they were only available in November so I will be savouring my brick for as long as possible!!! Highly recommend Apple Butter Frosting and also Eskimo Kiss bricks :)

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!