Scentsy Bamboo Yazu
Good

Scentsy Bamboo Yazu Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

March 13, 2016

I had this for a while but never warmed it and one day my SO's grandmother came over and she asked if she could have it. Since I never tried it I let her have it. Few days later I went to her house for a visit and when I walked in omg! Amazing! I love the smell of this wax.It's now one of my all time favorite and I always make sure to stock up when I can.

June 08, 2015

I'm a die hard Scentsy fan - however, I'm incredibly picky about which scents I use because I am "scents sensitive" and get headaches from certain scents.

Bamboo Yuzu is a wonderfully refreshing fragrance. It's a medium scent but strong enough to smell throughout the room. Each $6 bar lasts about 120 hours or 15 hours per cube... that's only .75 cents per cube for 15 hours of beautiful fragrance =D

Overall, if your into crisp clean scents then you'll LOVE Bamboo Yuzu. If you haven't tried Scentsy yet - definitely give it a try... worth every penny.

April 08, 2015

This is a new scent which I adore. There is such a fresh pleasant smell that cant be described. It certainly has ushered in spring for me and reminds me of that moment of opening our windows after a long winter. Sure to be a top ten here at home