Scentsy Bar White Tea and Cactus

Scentsy Bar White Tea and Cactus Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 13, 2016

Reminds me of my grandma's favorite hand lotion. Odd to some, but it's a sentimental scent for me. May be a bit strong if burning in a small room, but is long-lasting.

September 23, 2015

Turn your home into an island oasis with this amazing scent. It fills the air and makes you feel like you are on vacation.

August 07, 2015

I love this scent from Scentsy!! Its relaxing and not too overpowering!! I would recommend it for sure !!!

May 16, 2015

I really enjoy this scent, but not all of the time. It is very, very strong and can be over powering. I only melt it now and then so I don't get sick of it.

March 22, 2015

Scentsy Bar White Tea and Cactus .. Never tried this one before .so i think this will be next one i try .thanks for your opinion on how good it was .

March 20, 2015

My absolute favourite! This was the second scent I tried, and nothing has come close so far. It makes my home smell so fresh and clean; there are earthy and floral scents so I feel like I just walked into a garden. It's a strong enough scent to fill my whole apartment. I found it lasted about as long as the Ocean bar, which is still fairly awesome. I used 2 pieces over the course of a week (you get 8 in a pack).