Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar
Good

Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 02, 2016

These are one of my most favorite since he smiles although I seem to love all of them but the blueberry cheesecake one smells so good and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying it if you haven't

September 13, 2016

This smells so good ! One cube lasts for days and it makes my whole house smell amazing . I can even smell it the next day . I highly recommend this .

August 01, 2016

Scentsy products are fairly priced because they have a long lasting and good quality scents. I am not a huge fan of blueberry ( of course I'm a fan of cheesecake) but I was amazed at how delicious this smells ( good enough to eat!)

March 11, 2016

Blueberry cheesecake is by far my favorite scentsy scent they have. I always keep a few blueberry cheese on hand and that's the one u warm the most. It smells so good. Just one cube will last a long time. It almost smells like to blue creamsicle. My while family love this one the most.

March 11, 2016

One of my favourite scents from Scentsy has got to be this one! To have your house smelling like blueberry cheesecake makes it worth it! Definitely a must buy!

February 08, 2016

This has always been my favourite scent from the classic Scentsy brand. Strong and long lasting, but in a scent that I actually enjoy. It has been a long time since I bought some though because the no name brands they sell at Walmart are able to compete at half the price for more squares. The coffee shop scents are very similar to Mochachino from Scentsy.

February 07, 2016

The only downside to this scent is, it makes you crave blueberry pie! Mmm.

January 26, 2016

Classic and loveable scent!!!

This is my go to scent :)

January 17, 2016

Smells great & the scent lasts longer than other brands.

January 17, 2016

Best Scentsy Bar on the market.

This is my go to bar and the scent is amazing.