• Scentsy Buddies
Good

Scentsy Buddies Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 16, 2016

Les buddies de scentsy sont absolument incroyable. La gamme d`odeurs est très intéressantes pour les enfants et le buddies réconfortants. Les enfants l`adorent et l`effet calmant de l`odeur choisit est réconfortante .

August 01, 2016

I love scentsy buddies! They always come out with the cutest characters and so many scent choices! They are very soft! My son has a monkey but this review reminds me that I should purchase another. Our first scent pack was jumping jelly beans I suggest new born nursery for younger children.

July 05, 2016

My kids cannot get enough of these stuffies. They are if amazing quality and hold their favourite scents. Between my two kids, I think we own at least 7! A must for any kid and they also make perfect gifts!!

June 06, 2016

Can't get enough of these little guys. They have a little zipper so you can add in any scent pack and it will smell so good ie. Baked Apple Pie. My girls adore them. They are great quality fabric and last forever. We have so many at home. Awesome thing is, they also come out with new ones all the time and every one is limited edition so it makes collecting them that much more fun!