Amazing

Scentsy - Cedar Cider Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

January 28, 2016

I ordered quite a few new scents at Christmas time. This was one of the scents that I chose and, wow! I LOVE it! I will be ordering more.
The one issue that I do have with all Scentsy wax melts is that I do tend to find that the scent starts off nice but, within a day, it is barely noticeable. For the price, I would expect them to be longer lasting.
I love Scentsy though and, I especially love this scent!

December 14, 2015

I would have never even thought to mix together the scent of apple cider and a cedar tree farm but someone at Scentsy did and what a wonderful surprise! I was hesitate at first to order this bar but I am sure glad I did!

When I have it in my warmer fall/winter I sit and picture a snowy Christmas tree farm with families picking out their Christmas trees and children running around between the trees and once the tree is cut and tied away for travel, families gather around a fire outside the wood barn and sip on some hot apple cider and mingle with friends and family who also have chosen their perfect Christmas tree.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags