Scentsy fragrance burner
Good

Scentsy fragrance burner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 111 in Home Decor

August 25, 2016

I purchased a few warmers from my local Scentsy consultant which, I have to say, are absolutely beautiful. What I like the most about these products is that they are not candles! They warm up by light bulb/element and spread the smell of whatever wax you use. Some of the warmers are small enough to plug in the bathroom and act as a night light. Scentsy as a company offers a lifetime warranty on their warmers so if it malfunctions in any way, they replace it for free. I now have bought at least 3 for my home and have bought countless others for Christmas gifts.

March 27, 2016

I first discovered Scentsy at The Women's Show here in Ottawa. I am a scent lover, and fell in love with their fragrance burner in the shape of a Mason jar, with the words Remember to stop and catch Dragranflies inscribed on it. What I love about the Scentsy burners is that they use a lightbulb to melt the fragrance, as opposed to an open flame, so I don't have to worry about forgetting it. You can't burn a huge melt, as the heat is lower, so for instance, if you use Yankee candle melts, I break it in half. They have some really pretty designs.