Scentsy Ice Hotel Scentsy Bar

Scentsy Ice Hotel Scentsy Bar Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 520 in Home Fragrance

January 05, 2016

I love Scentsy wax melts,buy them all the time,my friends tell me I have an addicted to scentsy lol.

July 02, 2015

The only wax melts I use are Scentsy.

March 25, 2015

When I opened the package and smelled the bar before actually melting it, I thought it smelled pretty good! It reminds me of a crisp, clean laundry detergent, but better. That may not be appealing to some, but I thought it sounded okay. It has notes of mint, citrus and pine.

That said, upon actually using it, I couldn't tell that there was supposed to be a minty note and it really didn't last long. Only a few hours after starting the first cube, I couldn't smell it anymore so I added another. It seems that while it smells strong initially, it doesn't last nearly as long as the rest of the scents I've tried.

I feel like it's more of a winter specific smell so I don't think it'll be around too long despite being voted January's scent of the month. I'll continue using the rest of it because I do like the smell overall, but I probably won't get it again because it just doesn't last.