Scentsy room spray
Good

Scentsy room spray Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

May 30, 2016

This is also good for your car. I tried it in there to experiment and I had others say that my car smelt great. But I do love using it in my home and freshening up my rooms especially right before company comes.

May 30, 2016

Scentsy room spray is better then any other air freshener on the market! The bottle lasts forever and with just a few sprays the scent will last quite a while! I use this all the time on my bed sheets, clothes, carpets, shower curtains etc! With tons of variety you can find tons of scents that are right for you!

Definitely recommend!

April 01, 2016

This room spray is available in many many scents. There's one for everyone. I like that the scents actually smell like what they say they are. None of that yucky chemical smell. Just wonderful, one little spray makes the whole room smell so good. I do however have a warning, only use in carpeted rooms. I found out the hard way it makes other floor surfaces extremely slippery ( I wiped out ) but carpet is good. It is a good price at around $10 and lasts years I swear. Highly recommend.