Scentsy Wickless Candles Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Use in the kitchen in your favorite warmer made by Scentsy. Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy wax bars 3.2 oz

December 02, 2016

Absolutely love my Scentsy but here's the problem it's very expensive. If you compare same the cost of half I just wonder if it's because it's a brand product. Do not get me wrong I love it and I will continue to buy it it's just I wish it was less expensive the products smell great and the wax melts work great

November 23, 2016

All of the different scents you can buy and they are all amazing. I really like my scents warmer and you can use all kinds of brands of tarts to put in it. It is convenient. You can place it in any room you want or need it in and it does make your whole home smell amazing.

November 23, 2016

I recently purchased my first Scentsy products and I love them. There is a wide selection of scents, something for everyone. I have a plug in and a tabletop warmer, one on each floor of my house. The two combined almost cover my whole house. The scents are strong enough that you smell them but not overwhelming. I was a daily candle user but I have made the switch to Scentsy. It's a lot safer since there are no flames to worry about. I don't know how many times I had to return home after leaving to make sure I had extinguished my candles. No more worries! The only thing is, they are a little pricey, but overall will cost me less than my candles. I will keep purchasing these products and recommend them to everyone.

November 22, 2016

Just recently picked up my first scentsy warmer. I don't know how I've went so long without one. It takes about 10 minutes or more to warm up, but when it does it releases aromas throughout my entire apartment.

October 16, 2016

Je suis représentante scentsy et J`ADORE vraiment beauocup les produits. Ils ne sont pas cher contenus de leurs performance. Les odeurs sont superbes et la panoplies d`odeur est donc très intéressantes selon nos humeurs et temp de l`année. Super facile à utiliser avec les réchauds de la meme compagnie, sans bougie donc sans flamme donc sécuritaire.

October 14, 2016

I absolutely love Scentsy!

I have the zen rock warmer, which doesn't use a bulb, and it looks great with any decor. There are so many different scents, and the last a really long time. There are a few scents, particularly the light, fresh ones, that don't really last too long. A bar lasts longer than 3 wick candles, and they don't leave residue on the ceilings or under cabinets. Great value, wonderful scents!

September 20, 2016

I received my first Scentsy Wickless Candle through a raffle and now I own 2. I just love all the different scents.They make my evenings very cozy and like my Grampy use to say "They stink pretty"

September 15, 2016

I actually have the warmer in the photo. I really like my scentsy scents! I have a ton, one large warmer and two plug ins. The scent travels far into my house, and I have received many compliments on the scents I've chosen.

September 15, 2016

Whom ever invented Scentsy were pure geniuses. The safety factor alone makes this product so much better than candles but the scent options are out of this world. I have been using Scentsy products for years and will keep using it as long as the product is available. Right now my living room smells like Watermelon Mint :)

September 10, 2016

Great product. Love the smell. Use everyday. The coconut pumpkin pie and French vanilla has a light not overwhelming smell. Coconut pumpkin pie has a great fall smell.