Schick Hydro 3 Razor Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Happy with your Mach3 razor? Well, get ready for even greater happiness. The Schick Hydro 3 razor is PROVEN to shave better than Mach3. Here's why. The built-in Lubricating Gel Reservoir releases a water activated gel that hydrates your skin as you shave. Our 3 Ultra Glide Blades with built in skin guards act to smooth your skin and reduce irritation as you shave. It lasts up to 2X longer than ordinary lubrication strips. And there's even more to tell you about - so roll over the Schick Hydro razor to get he whole story.But before you do that, answer this: can your usual razor do all this? Didn't think so.

July 22, 2015

This razor is not as great as some others which provide a soothing applicator in order to shave, but I like it a lot better than Venus, and have used it for a long time without nicks and cuts. I do find that the razors deteriorate quickly, but if I am only shaving my armpits (rather than full leg area), it can last for several weeks just fine.

February 23, 2015

Not efficient at all. Takes for ever , the blades are very blunt. Hair gets stuck in between the blades , and hard to remove.

January 26, 2015

Nothing gives you a closer shave thsn schick hydro three. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.Would definitely recommend this product

June 14, 2014

Wow so forget how much the men like this product but I LOVE it!!!! I've always preferred men's shavers compared to womens , I find they leave my legs silkier and their smoother, I never cut myself with men's shavers but this one lasts long and its just the best razor!

June 14, 2014

My husband has been converted!!!! he hates disposable razors,well these changed his mind.I stole them though,they have yet to nick me and leave my legs so soft.

June 14, 2014

My husband simply loves this product. He will not use any other brand since using this one. He gets the closest shave better then any other. Will not use any other since using this kind. I would strongly recommend it to everyone!!

September 12, 2012

I am a person who is FOREVER cutting themselves while she is shaving, and I am always on the lookout for razors that will minimize that! Recently, I discovered the Schick Hydro 3 Razor. I love that it provides a close shave while also protecting my skin. Even with a new blade, I find there are not as many nicks! It also seems as though it is really not drying out my skin while I am shaving, like so many razors do! Definitly worth the money!!!

May 06, 2012

I was a little unsure about buying this razor but I did any ways because it was really cheap. I used it and thought it was actually really high quality razor. It Features five Ultra Glide Blades with skin guards to smooth your skin and reduce irritation. My skin was really soft and didn't cause any irritation to my skin. It's an awesome razor for the price and it does what it says. Great product I will definitely buy again and recommend this product.