Schick Hydro 5 Razor Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 462 in Hair Removal

Exclusive Hydrating Gel Reservoir releases water-activated gel that hydrates skin as you shave.

February 20, 2017

I find this razor shaves almost too close to the skin I find everything else about it to be good though the price is good and the handle has a non-slip rubber grip on it it's also not curved like other razor handles if I would consider purchasing it again it would probably be my second choice

February 20, 2017

This is a great shaver from start to finish, starting with the handle, which fits wonderfully in your hand and does not slip.

The five blades and gel reservoir make for a smooth shave and no stubble or rashy skin. Although the price point is somewhat high, a second blade is included, which mitigates this.

January 26, 2017

I usually am not too picky with razors. I will use whatever we have on hand and I use my husbands razors because it is usually what we have stocked up at home.

This particular razor is a great choice. It is smooth and cuts close to the skin, leaving your skin feeling silky soft. It also does not cut my skin, or hasn't thus far. I usually will have a cut or too when shaving. I also appreciate that when you first try to shave, you could shave without any lubricating product with still getting a close shave. However, I recommend using a shaving cream for the closest shave. Great product. I will continue to use it.

September 27, 2016

I have a few of these razors, got them from sample source. I shave my legs and armpits with this razor. I get a close shave, legs are smooth. The handle is comfortable.

April 20, 2016

I absolutely love it, the price the quality, and my husband and I both have 1 each so we can share the refills. I have tried others but I kept coming back to this one

January 25, 2016

I enjoyed this quite a bit - the handle has a rubbery texture which allows you to have a good grip on it, even when your hand is wet and soapy.
    It has a really close shave, and hasn't nicked my skin yet. Boyfriend uses the same one on his face and he also loves it.

January 25, 2016

This razer is really good and is a reusable razor that leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth with such a nice close shave, however i think the reuseable blades are a little costly but still worth it. I would definitly recomend this item for others

December 17, 2015

I received this as a sample.. It's soo amazing and shaves perfectly! Leaves my legs hair free & smooth.

August 07, 2015

This is the one and only razor for me. It gives me a super close shave on my legs and lasts forever. I shave every 2 day and this razor can last 2 months.

June 12, 2015

Gave my husband the best shave ever with no knicks.