Schick Hydro Razor Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 16, 2016

Love, love love my Schick Hydro Razor. It's feminine, lightweight, and it's fun shaving my legs with this razor. They stay soft, smooth and stubble free longer than any of the other razors I've ever tried.

September 16, 2016

Its a nice good quality razor, it shaves great, and it makes my skin silky smooth.its slides very easy and smooth, no ingrown hair after.sells everywhere at good price

September 16, 2016

Great razor. Average in price and effectiveness compared to its competitors. Do like the hydro strip but if it gets too wet it swells and is ineffective.

May 05, 2016

This is a perfect razor when I am shaving, it has a smooth glide and it shaves so easily. Definitely feels nice and barely ever are there any accidental cuts or razor burn.

May 05, 2016

This is my go to razor! Nice close shave with no razor burn . Blades change easily. Each blade lasts a long time so no wasting money constantly buying new blades.

April 04, 2016

This razor seems to work very good. I get a nice close shave from it. It lasts for quite awhile in the shower. I usually get razor burn when shaving but not with this razor

April 04, 2016

I was given this razor as part of a gift set and I had never tried it before and I was pleasantly surprised how well this razor worked. It easily glided over my legs and I didn't get any nicks, I also love the shape of the handle it makes it easier to grip onto.

February 26, 2016

I really like this razor and have been using it for the past couple of years. I have tried many other razors including the intuition razor which I find is a waste of money because as soon as the soap part runs out you have to throw away the razor. This razor lasts the longest and is the most effective at a clean shave I find.

February 19, 2016

hey Hydro Schick Razor is fabulous. It is very user friendly and gives you a smooth and complete shave that leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
It has five blades, a pivot head, and a contoured handle that is very comfortable and easy to use.
The five blades provide a close, smooth shave while the moisturizers on the pivot head provides a soft, supple feeling and the contoured handle allows for easy use on the the legs and pivoting head follows the contours of the legs and arm, thus reducing the nicks & cuts and skin irritation that is usually associated with shaving
It works great with Gillette Shave gel. But, I believe in a hurry you can use the razor without the shave gel. That is just how much it moisturizers and how easy this razor is to use.
One of the caveats to this product is the cost of the replacement blades.
I have used different versions of this razor and the lotions and moisturizes last for several weeks. But it is suggested that you change the blades as soon as you notice the moisturizer strips are starting to go away. This will reduce the usual cuts & itching of using a dull razor.ing
As always, read all the instructions on the package carefully for your safety and protection.