schick intuition revitalizing moisture razor
Amazing

schick intuition revitalizing moisture razor Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 444 in Hair Removal

June 11, 2015

I won this razor from Whispered Inspirations. The razor gave me a close shave without any nicks. The moisture bar had a pleasant, light citrus scent. However, since my skin is very dry and sensitive, I did need to put more lotion on my legs after shaving. About an hour later, I felt some irritation on my legs which lasted about two days. I may have been allergic to something in the razor's moisture bar or was it razor burn?

June 08, 2015

I've been using the Schick Intuition Revitalizing Moisture Razor for a couple of weeks and it does what it says but I do have some concerns.

Pros: It does moisturize, has 4 blades, pivoting head, legs feel rejuvenated, great citrus scent, legs are left smooth and has a great little 'holder' for it in the shower.

Cons, It doesn't lather. The 'moisturizer' doesn't disperse the same. The bottom of the razor seems to run out first. Maybe its the way i hold the razor. I shave my legs from the ankle up, not from the knee down. So without the bottom 'moisturizer' it causes nicks and cuts. Also it Isn't bikini friendly, can't get into those little spots. The refills are costly but not more than the rest of them.

1.5/5

May 27, 2015

I received this product to test and I couldn't have been more disappointed. Whenever I try a new razor I definitely do a check on the major places where most razors miss (knees, armpit etc) and this product definitely missed everything. The moisture block around the razor head is way too bulky and makes it impossible to get anywhere and to reach anything. The smell is amazing but Schick needs to put more focus into the actual razor itself. I don't recommend this product as a full use razor, only recommend it as a touch-up razor.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products