Schick Quattro For Women Disposable Razors

Schick Quattro For Women Disposable Razors Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Get a great Quattro for Women shave in the convenient format of a disposable! Quattro for Women Disposables features a soft rubber grip and a conditioning strip with Aloe and Vitamin E for a comfortable shave that leaves legs feeling silky smooth.

July 12, 2013

Well...This particular disposable razor isn't a favourite of mine because it doesn't leave my legs as smooth as other razors do and I seem to get cut a lot. I think schick razors are okay and they get the job done. I prefer the venus embrace disposable razors over these and they run for about the same price. If you are looking for a razor that gets the job done this is it but I personally would not repurchase this again. Personal preference!

May 01, 2012

Close clean shave leaving me with nice smoth and soft legs. Great razor! Good price range. Over all a great poduct! Easy to control the razor (design).

July 26, 2011

I never get cuts with this razor. It gives a close shave and the smoothest skin I've ever felt. Better than it's competitors, Schick Quattro is essential for those of us that want a clean shave without stubble in a few hours.

March 18, 2011

Schick Quattro disposable razors for woman are fairly inexpensive way to get a quick close shave with out the high price of some disposable razor on the market today. I bought mine on sale for $6.99, but I think they were more like $9 something. Mind you they aren’t as good as the Venus disposable razors, but they do a nice job for the quality of the product. I like that they have two moisturising strip, a pivoting head and the rubber grip handle makes it easier to hold on to well shaving in the shower. It also has four blades that help’s you get a closer shave then some disposables do. Over all I’d say it’s better than some other inexpensive disposable razor’s. It’s a razor that would also be good to take on vacation, or even to the gym.