Schick Slim Twin For Women Disposable Razors
Amazing

Schick Slim Twin For Women Disposable Razors Reviews

1 review
Ranked #336 out of 462 in Hair Removal

Schick Slim Twin Disposable Razors are easy to use and provide a close, comfortable shave.

December 29, 2016

I use disposables when I go on business trips, vacation, or overnight trips because I don’t have to worry about leaving behind a good razor, they are smaller than my normal shaving razor, and they do the job just fine.

The aloe strips don’t last TOO long, but I use a brush and soap shaving combo on my skin beforehand, so the strip isn’t necessarily a selling point for me.

I do have to take a few more shaving passes than normal on my bikini line and knees, but overall, it only takes about 30% longer to shave my legs vs my normal 5 blade razor.

I do like the rubberized handles – for the price point, this definitely puts them above other disposable razors I have used – they don’t feel or look cheap, and have a great grip!

Overall, For the disposable aspect and non-daily use, I think they’re perfect for anyone on the go.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: