Schick Xtreme 3 Razor Disposable Sensitive Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive Razor is the best disposable shave ever. Schick Xtreme 3 combines a triple blade design with advanced LiftBar technology for a close shave while preventing razor burn.The only disposable with three blades that flex and pivot for closeness and maximum blade contact.ComfortStrip delivers conditioners that smooth the skin for added comfort. Also available with Aloe for Sensitive Skin and with Vitamin E for Women.

September 19, 2016

I have never had any complaints with these razors, they do a great job and I rarely cut myself. In all my years shaving I think I have only cut myself like twice and it was my own fault. These work amazing and I find the little blue strip very moisturizing.

August 26, 2016

These razors are horrible. It does not cut the hair it rips them. Never before have I ever had razor burn on my arm pits and I have even tried the no name dollar store ones. The only thing sensitive about these razors is that any area the the razor touches will be sensitive for at least 48 hours. I thought maybe it was the one razor but NO all 3 razors that I tried out of the pack did the same thing. I am very disappointed as I have always loved any Schick product I tried until now.

June 13, 2014

Having really sensitive skin that is prone to allergic reactions, I really like this brand of razors. They work really well, you can get really close to the skin on legs and underarms, and they hardly take up any room when travelling.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!