Schlage Addison Door Lever Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 26 in Home Or Indoor Hardware

• Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
  • Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
  • Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
  • Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee

June 10, 2015

My boyfriend and I recently moved into a fixer-upper home. This handle was perfectly placed in our main upstairs hallway. It has brought some chic and elegance to the once not so pretty hallway. We love it!

May 31, 2015

I really liked this choice of door hardware style; the color was perfect match with the painted door. The previous doorknob I had before was of a golden round doorknob bought originally from Canadian Tire but it seemed to clash with the color of the door. Now I am quite satisfied with this door handle from Schlage. I might buy the same style (Addison) for my bathroom to match. Overall, great product. So, so easy to install and wonderful added look to my bedroom.

May 28, 2015

The Schlage Addison door lever I received is gorgeous! I put it on my front foyer's closet door and it suits the style in my home perfectly. It instantly updated the look of my front entrance and made it appear richer and more sophisticated. What an easy and quick solution to revamp the look of my home! I will be purchasing these same extra door levers for the remainder of my closet doors. The price is a bit higher than other door lever's available but it is definitely worth the money! I have never had such a sharp looking door in my home. I am so excited to have received this product! I believe it's modern yet traditional style would fit into any home's decor.

May 25, 2015

We put this on our closet door and it is very heavy duty, its a little stiff but Im sure it will loosen a bit over time, I love the color and design. Great product, I would buy again! Actually I did, I bought another for my second closet. Thank you for letting me try it.

May 21, 2015

Wonderfully designed door handles to match virtually any decor. And so easy to install too!!
I was very impressed and will definitely keep Schlage in mind when replacing the others in my home!

May 20, 2015

Such a great product! We love the new look! Instalation only took 5 minutes and the quality is amazing! We can't wait to switch over all of our door hardware!

May 20, 2015

Simple to install and transforms your door to a very modern elegant look in seconds. Only problem is that my wife likes it so much, she now wants to switch the rest of the door handles in the house:)

May 20, 2015

Installation was a snap (took less than 15 minutes) and the stylishness of the product updated the the look and feel of our powder room immediately.
We definitely would be interested in changing our outdated door knobs with this product! They are cost effective and beautiful

May 19, 2015

I received this product free for review.

I was super excited when I found out I was going to receive one of these door handles. I love they way they look. The handle was super easy to install, I did it all by myself Ahha. I installed it on the door on the inside of our porch. I received the dark coloured one and am very happy because it matches the rest of our decor. I would absolutely recommend these handles to anyone look for this style of door handle. I will have to see how it holds up in the long run but so far so good.

May 19, 2015

This is a great product! Very sleek looking door handle! Very easy to install and use.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender