Schticky Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

July 16, 2015

This was a waste of money, it worked for about 2 or 3 uses after that it didn't work. I'd rather buy the disposable ones at the Dollar store then this.

1.5/5

February 13, 2015

This product is another gimmick trick to get you to buy it. It's worthless and junk. It doesn't work, just got threw away. I take duct tape and if I have lint balls on clothes, I rub the duct tape over them. Picks it all up everytime.

1.5/5

July 10, 2014

I purchased this product over a year ago. Used it a few times and gave up. It really did not work all that well and had to be washed again and again. Better off with those sticky paper rolls.

July 09, 2014

Meh. I like that it comes with a little one for clothing which is great for your desk drawer or purse. the main roller does stick and pick up fur (which is what I bought it for), but it didn't pick up much. You'd have to wash it, dry it, and use it again and repeat...and repeat,.. and repeat. Who has time? It doesn't grab enough fur and the process is cumbersome

October 16, 2013

I have to say that the commercials for the Schticky are blown way out of proportion. The first day I used it, it worked well, but if you have animal fur on your furniture, it gets gunked up very easily. After washing it the first time, I found it's effectiveness was about 50%. I won't be buying another.

August 27, 2013

I have seen the commercials for this numerous times and wanted it. It looked so simple! I got to see one in a store and purchased the set of 3. I personally love them! I paid $14.99 so really if you buy lint rollers often its cheaper this way. You just clean and run it under warm water and let it dry then use it again! It also has a 10yr warranty!