Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Sun Guardian Shampoo
Amazing

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Sun Guardian Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #855 out of 935 in Shampoo

Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Sun Guardian Hair & Body Shampoo contains sunflower oil, for extra moisture and care! Gently cleanses and regenerates sun-stressed hair. Allantoin soothes the scalp. For daily cleansing of sun-stressed hair. Rebalances the moisture level of sun-stressed summer hair leaving the hair & scalp refreshed and soothed. Aloe Vera extract re-balances moisture levels. Clear formula leaves hair refreshed and replenished. For an extended soothing result, leave for 2 minutes.

January 30, 2009

A friend of mine that I was visiting while I was travelling had Schwarzkopf Bonacure Sun Guardian Shampoo in her bathtub so I decided to give it a try. This shampoo is for daily cleansing of sun-stressed hair. This product has aloe vera extract that is supposed re balance moisture levels and leaves your hair and scalp feeling soothed. I found that this product tamed all frizziness in my hair when it dried naturally (without a blow-dryer). My hair looked voluminous and healthy and all traces of dried ends were not really visible. The downside is that my hair felt somewhat ‘waxy’ in texture afterward. The upside is that my hair itself looked fabulous but I was not really impressed with the ‘feel’ of my hair. The shampoo did what it claimed however. My hair looked a lot better and it did sooth the scalp after spending a day in the sun!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches