Schweppes Ginger Ale

Schweppes Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

November 29, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le Ginger Ale.J'en bois quand je suis malade ou quand j'ai de la difficulté a digérer quelque chose et ça m'aide réellement!Ça se vend partout et a tres bas prix :)

November 29, 2016

Delicious. refreshing. This is comparable to most other ginger ales on the market and is readily available for a significantly reduce price.

Will totally buy again and enjoy!

March 21, 2016

This is the only pop I drink. I drink it when I'm not feeling well or got a upset stomach. Great for upset stomach. Not to fizzy like some pop either.

March 03, 2016

Schweppes ginger ale is a perfect beverage when you have an upset tummy.
I usually have a glass of this when I am not feeling to great. It has to be flat of course.
It's refreshing and calming for the tummy.

September 30, 2015

Schweppes Ginger Ale;

I like the gingerale

I do PREFER the canada Dry ginger ale better, but this schweppes pop is still a good choice!
Good fizzyness and flavour.

I prefer it over other flavour choices of pops

September 30, 2015

Ginger Ale is good to drink when you have the flu, the ginger helps calm your stomach. I like this brand because it's not too fizzy and it has the perfect amount of Ginger in it.

July 08, 2015

the very best, not too strong a taste of ginger just enough

April 01, 2015

This stuff tastes really good and is super refreshing, but it goes flat really fast.

March 12, 2015

I don't drink pop too often but I like Ginger Ale especially when I have pizza. It's also great if you have an upset stomach and you need to settle it.

March 09, 2015

I love drinking this ginger ale.it taste great and is healthy for the whole family.