Schweppes Raspberry Ginger Ale
Good

Schweppes Raspberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Ranked #1619 out of 2312 in Grocery

April 12, 2016

Very sad they took this item off of the shelves in stores!! It was my go to drink!! Haven't found another drink quite as good!! But when it comes back I will be buying again!!

March 09, 2016

This is hard to find in stores, I usually can only find it at save on foods, but when I do, I stock up on a few bottles. Nice and sweet, but no too sweet, light raspberry taste. Just perfect!

March 10, 2015

I was so excited to try this! I love ginger ale and always trusted the Schweppes brand, so when they flavoured it with raspberry I was pretty happy. It's a lovely refreshing spin on traditional ginger ale, and tastes a lot better than other soft drinks. A nice change!

August 25, 2014

Scheweppes Raspberry Ginger Ale is my very favorite soda. It's not overwhelmingly sweet like cola's are. Instead it's just perfectly refreshing.

April 22, 2014

SO refreshing. Not overpowering and great mix of flavors

April 22, 2014

A really nice break from regular ginger ale !!! The raspberry isn't too overpowering but not too subtle. One of the only pops out there like that. They are the only company that makes a flavour like that. I love love it - it is also really carbonated which is really nice ;) I like they don't make a low calorie version either - no aspartame