Scope Dual Blast Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

November 28, 2016

I have suffered with bad breath throughout my life despite my attempts. I tried gum and brushing a lot but that only led to issues as I was over brushing etc. This is strong so if you can't handle possible burning from the alcohol in it then maybe you should stick to something less intense but if you can handle a few seconds of being uncomfortable then it's worth a shot. Great smelling breath and it helps to keep bad bacteria etc away.

December 10, 2015

I have tried different mouth washes and this is my favorite, it fresh and cool and not strong tasting and keeps my breath feeling and smelling fresh

September 24, 2015

Good taste and seemed to last quite long but i have dentures and it did not seem to go as well

April 16, 2014

works awesome and so worth it
buy on a regular basis

March 27, 2014

It pretty well completely gets rid of awful onion and garlic breath after eating. It tastes a bit strong and sometimes stings if I've eaten something spicy but it really does the job better than anything else.

October 17, 2013

While quite strong in the mint flavour, Scope dual blast mouthwash definitely kills any food odours/tastes in your mouth. My husband swears by it and keeps a small bottle in his lunch bag to use after eating at work, and his breath/mouth is very kissable when he gets home from work. I do find it a little strong in my own mouth but a very quick rinse with water solves that issue, and it works as claimed!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic