Scotch-brite dishwand Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 12, 2016

I love this dishwand so much - it makes washing dishes so much easier & let's me do so without putting on gloves. My hands have minimal contact with the running water and I'm able to wash the dishes quite quickly. It's so great that it has replaceable sponges so you don't have to rebuy the wand every time. The only downfall of this is the wand is a little thick and sometimes don't fit into my (water) bottles with a thin neck.

April 06, 2015

I have been using this Scotch-brite dishwand for over a year now. I am bothered with Eczema so my niece first purchased this for me. I love it! It keeps my hands out of the dish water and the dish detergent off of my skin. The dishwand refills last a very long time and easy to replace. They come in a variety of colours and textures for all your dish cleaning needs. I have recommended this kitchen must have to many of my family members and friends.

April 06, 2015

I was not impressed with this dish wand, it kept sliding off the wand and broke easily. I found it to clean no matter than a regular scouring pad.

March 15, 2015

I love this dish wand. Your hands never touch the water. The scrubber makes sure to clean even stuck on food. A great product for washing dishes.

March 11, 2015

Great way to wash your dishes, I hate doing dishes without it. You load the soap into the end of the wand, and run water over your dish while scrubbing it, the wand releases the soap scrubbing away grease effortlessly.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!