• Scotch Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge
  • Scotch Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge

Scotch Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 09, 2016

Only product that can do multiple cleaning job. I am using it for my cleaning kitchen. Love this product and using it for years. Its easily available and good price.

February 17, 2016

Scotch Brite has been around for years. This is a great sponge to keep by the sink for cleaning jobs. It is great in the kitchen or bathroom. It is high quality and will last a long time. I highly recommend these for all your cleaning needs.

January 10, 2016

Great quality sponge.
Works well for dishes and cleaning up the sink.
Happy customer.

January 05, 2016

Pretty good sponge. Cleaned my dishes and sink well. I have no complaints.

October 31, 2015

Works so well, I'm very impressed.

September 24, 2015

wouldnt use anything else i have tried alot of others and this is definitely the best

September 01, 2015

This sponge is super durable and really gets rid of messes. I often make pasta sauce, which is difficult to scrub off of the stove once it has dried, but this sponge cleans my stove with moderate effort on my part. Considering the quality of the product, the price is really great too.

September 01, 2015

Great sponge that can be used on anything, does not scratch

August 29, 2015

#ScotchBrite "Extreme Scrub Sponge" this works extremely well for all of your tough cleaning jobs around the house. I use it for cleaning my bathroom, kitchen and even my outdoor patio furniture. Hold up really well great product and a must have for your housekeeping needs.

August 29, 2015

great sponge it doesn't scratch my pans or glass cooktop