Scotch Double Sided Tape

Scotch Double Sided Tape Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

I am an big user of double sided tape. I am a crafter and use it almost daily. I like that this Scotch brand tape is good for archiving, it won't yellow with age and is acid free for photos. It is also very sticky which is good because I use it for my Aida cloth for cross stitching and it maintains stuck even after I bring something out a year later. (I use it for creating Christmas ornaments as well). I have bought $Dollar Store double sided tape however and found it quite comparable. I will buy this Scotch brand usually when it is on sale, or when I get it as a gift. My friends all know I am an avid crafter, so they buy me stuff like this for presents.

March 20, 2015

I like to use this product for art projects. It adheres to surfaces and stays in place to secure your items. Mess free, photo-safe and won't yellow with age. The handy dispenser makes using this product effortless.

1.5/5

December 07, 2014

I had been looking for double sided tape for various craft/personal projects around the house, when I found this I was so excited until I used it. This tape will not hold 2 scraps of paper together! It's awful and pointless. You are better off with regular tape and folding it. Save your money.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag