Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

January 19, 2017

Overall a great product!
    It was easy to use, held the hem of my pants up all day and came off cleanly!
    Great for a one-day adjustment, unexpected wardrobe malfunction or in a pinch before you get to do a proper hem.
    Definitely will be keeping some of this stuff around!

January 16, 2017

For someone who does not sew this product is fabulous. Extremely easy to use and effective. Some would say fool proof. Hopefully will be available always

January 06, 2017

girls this is a must have product that every household should have, it is quick and so easy to use, the thing is after I wash the garment it came off in a bunch but for the price it didn't upset me I just put another one one that's how easy it is, love it it is genius

January 02, 2017

I love this song much. Some pants are just too long and u didn't get them hemmed or u just don't know how to do it. The hem tape makes it so easy. I was even able to find it for a dollar at the dollar store.

December 25, 2016

GREAT FOR GROWING KIDS!
    I love this product because its the perfect product for growing kids or people who like to change their clothes
    style and shape frequently. it allows the changing of length without damaging your attire, and its washable, be aware it does wear off after awhile it is temporary. will uy again because mine just wore out...

November 28, 2016

I was not sure about using this but it worked very well and it suite helped with our weekend wardrobe. I would tell anybody to try it and u will like it. goes on fast easy to user

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I have used this for so many purposes.
    It has just the right amount of adhesive so that whatever you are doing to your clothing is not permanent. I have even used this to ensure my clothing doesn't slip out of place. This is super handy to have in your purse at all times.

September 12, 2016

LOVE this! And I am a seamstress - who sews my own clothes. However, when travelling you cannot beat this product and I now keep it in my glovebox of the car too. So often people need help when in public (wedding's, funerals, dinners, dances, travelling) with a fallen hem line. I just whip this out and save the day. I really think its a great invention.

July 29, 2016

This is a product I carry with me in my purse, suitcase and I even have one in the glove department of my car. There is nothing more annoying than to have your hem come loose and this is the most idea product for a quick fix.

June 29, 2016

If you are short like me you NEED this product! Every single pair of pants I own need to be hemmed, (even Petite's) This product is amazing, it can be used on any type of material even jean which surprised me! Its durable and it lasts! It saves you a lot of time and headaches!