Scotch Essentials Adjustable Hem Tape Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• Easily change hem length for high heels or flats without commitment
  • Great for jeans, skirts, dresses, pants and more!
  • Easy to use perforated liner
  • No ironing or sewing required

November 28, 2016

I was not sure about using this but it worked very well and it suite helped with our weekend wardrobe. I would tell anybody to try it and u will like it. goes on fast easy to user

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I have used this for so many purposes.
It has just the right amount of adhesive so that whatever you are doing to your clothing is not permanent. I have even used this to ensure my clothing doesn't slip out of place. This is super handy to have in your purse at all times.

September 12, 2016

LOVE this! And I am a seamstress - who sews my own clothes. However, when travelling you cannot beat this product and I now keep it in my glovebox of the car too. So often people need help when in public (wedding's, funerals, dinners, dances, travelling) with a fallen hem line. I just whip this out and save the day. I really think its a great invention.

July 29, 2016

This is a product I carry with me in my purse, suitcase and I even have one in the glove department of my car. There is nothing more annoying than to have your hem come loose and this is the most idea product for a quick fix.

June 29, 2016

If you are short like me you NEED this product! Every single pair of pants I own need to be hemmed, (even Petite's) This product is amazing, it can be used on any type of material even jean which surprised me! Its durable and it lasts! It saves you a lot of time and headaches!

June 12, 2016

Where has this been all my life! Every single pair of pants I buy has to be hemmed and it can get costly and annoying as well!! I was able to sample these and let me tell you if you're short like me (5"3) than you need to have this in your house!! I used it on a pair of lulu lemons and 2 years later they still look amazing and it's still holding up!!!

May 13, 2016

Scotch Hem Tape is so convenient. I have long legs so I need to buy my clothes in size tall. Sometimes the pants are to long and this tape is awesome for no sew hemming. It's also great for adjusting the hems on drapes.

May 11, 2016

I love it as I am not much of a sewer this works great for me plus the fact it is quick and easy to use. I keep stash of it for those emergency situations,

January 21, 2016

Absolutely loved them, easy to use, easy to take on the go for those emergency situations and it's permanent.

January 17, 2016

I love this new product. I used to ask my mother to help me hem my pants but since she lives an hour away, i have to carve out time to stand there and have her pin them. Then leave the pants with her for her to find time during the day when the "light" is good for her to hem them for me. So it could sometimes take up to a few weeks for her to do this but this was free. I happily will pay to do this hemming.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!