Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Wardrobe Tailoring Products

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

November 29, 2016

I read reviews on this product while chickadvisor was doing a campaign on it, and decided to buy it as I don't always have the time to get some of my pants hemmed. I was not disappointed! This is great for a quick and easy fix. I have washed a pair of jeans with this tape on it numerous of times without the tape coming off. Now I always keep this for emergency uses in my closet. This is a fantastic product!

November 28, 2016

A while back I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club and I can now vouch for how great this product is. I have a pair of dress pants that I was unwilling to hem for the longest time and this provided the perfect solution. Now having put those pants through the washer several times, I can definitely say this stuff works and it works well.

September 26, 2016

Ruban collant tellement pratique à avoir à la maison. Utile pour les rebord de pantalon de toute la famille.colle bien les vêtements et très facile d'utilisation.

August 02, 2016

I brought this tape to go on vacation and I forgot that I had it in my purse. I went to an award ceremony with my friend and about ten minutes before she went up to accept her award she noticed that the hem had come out of her dress. We quickly went to the bathroom to see what we could do. While going though my purse I found the hem bonding strips. We put them on her dress hem and voila it worked great. and that was six months ago. My friend said that her dress hem is still holding on strong. This stuff is wonderful.

June 21, 2016

This product is a no brainer. It can be difficult to get all your tasks done, go to the work, have social activities and then fix those little annoyances in your clothing. This works perfectly! Good price, good value

February 21, 2016

These scotch essentials permanent hem bonding strips are a girls best friend! They replace the sewing with a needle and thread and do the same job. Wash well.

February 06, 2016

Great invention for a quick fix. Whenever I buy pants and they are too long and don't have time to go to a seamstress I always just use the scotch bond to hem them.

February 02, 2016

such a great invention. I love to have these on hand, you never know when you need to adjust your hem on a new clothing item.

January 15, 2016

Wonderful for when a hem comes down and you don't have the time to repair it by sewing

January 04, 2016

Omg I love this product, I use it on everything! It's so convenient and it works so well! I have a sowing machine but with this product I don't have to sow as much anymore! Absolutely love it!