• Scotch Essentials Secret Safety Pins
  • Scotch Essentials Secret Safety Pins

Scotch Essentials Secret Safety Pins Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 318 in Accessories

August 25, 2016

I just found these at my local Dollarama, so that may mean that they have been discontinued. Just in case, after buying the first pack for $2 and checking them out, I went back and bought the other 5 packs they had there. I wish I had discovered them before! They are strong, the black & white color is far more attractive then the usual colors available in safety pins, and they come in their own neat little metal container. I do a lot of crafting, which is why I stock-piled them - the size and color makes them much easier to use and hide.

May 17, 2016

I love these products. I keep a pack in my drawer at work in case of an emergency quick fix. They are great and affordable. I have recommended them to many people.

February 05, 2016

Great affordable product that serves many purposes. You get quite a bit in a pack too.

November 29, 2015

Scotch Essentials line of products are awesome!!! When something breaks when I'm in a rush, I can grab for my Scotch products for a quick fix.