Scotch Magic Tape

Scotch Magic Tape Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 987 in Misc

January 24, 2016

Scotch Magic Tape is the best tape that I've have ever used for wrapping gifts I even use this tape on my Coffee K-cups I have some that wont fit my machine so I cut out the top of the ones that fit and tape on the ones that don't fit and it works like a charm

June 16, 2015

This the best tape for lots of things such as wrapping presents at xmas time or fixing up a ripped paper

April 16, 2015

Excellent brand of tape. I would not use any other tape, it sticks well & rarely comes unstuck.

April 16, 2015

Seriously the best tape ever, I mostly like to use it for when I am wrapping peoples presents because it is clear and you can not see the tape at all! It's super sticky and does not come off once you put it on to whatever you put it on.

April 16, 2015

This is my all time favorite! I love the brand and their products. I have at least 4of these at home at all times- one in each corner :) Use them for crafts, gift wrapping etc

April 05, 2015

This is my usual brand of tape. Scotch Magic Tape sticks really well, dries clear and is very functional for all kinds of projects as well as great for wrapping beautiful presents and gifts. There are imitations out there be they are not half as good as #ScotchMagicTape.

April 05, 2015

Love this tape. This is one of the best brands out there. I've used this many times when I needed tape the most and the quality is really good.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 05, 2015

I love Scotch Tape. It is great quality at an affordable price. I like to buy the 2 pack, when I can find it. I use this tape for so many things. I love wrapping gifts with it or even putting a strip on an envelope for added protection.

February 06, 2015

My go to tape for pretty much everything! Great for wrapping presents :)

February 06, 2015

A great product to use when you want to wrap a special gift and have a perfect non-shiny seam. Quality made and tough. I like that there is always a variety of products to choose from for your specific needs. Each roll lasts quite awhile and it's easy to find the beginning of the roll if it comes off your tape dispenser.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!