Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Orange Scent Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

August 09, 2016

I loved scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner orange scent when I had my old bathtub & shower, it cleaned better than any other product I tried, & I love the citrus smell, but unfortunately since updating my bathroom I have installed an acrylic tub/shower & you cannot use scrubbing bubbles on acrylic. Really wish they would change that because this product really is amazing at cleaning your bathroom!

March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (The main pic of this is wrong, the Orange bathroom cleaner comes in a windex style spray bottle, the pic is of the foaming spray bubbles, a different product.)

Updated On: March 09, 2016

This has an overpowering scent, and the orange in my opinion smells weird. I have used natural cleaners that are more pleasant and work better than this. It says 99% natural but I'm not sure if I believe that. If it is true, I still don't like the formula. Not a big fan of this cleaner, still haven't used up the bottle I have because I use any other cleaner before this one. (This product only comes in a windex style spray bottle, and is not the foaming bubbles as someone has posted a picture of)

February 17, 2016

Smells good and it didn't make my lungs hurt. Some cleaners are very intense but this particular scrubbing bubbles isn't to bad. With that being said it also does a good job at cleaning but I let it soak for 5 minutes before wiping.

February 10, 2016

J'utilise ce produit pour nettoyer la douche, il est facile d'utilisation, efficace, sent très bon, le prix est abordable et souvent il est à rabais ou en a des coupons.

February 10, 2016

Works awesome in the bathroom! Great for the tub and shower.
Super user friendly. Turns out I am not crazy about the orange scent though.
I see myself purchasing the scrubbing bubbles again but not this particular scent.

February 10, 2016

I love this product. I use it on my bathtub and it makes cleanup so easy. Also use it on my sink fixtures and it leaves them shiny and clean. And I love the scent. Super easy to use. smells great. just spray and let it do it's job. wipe or rinse away

January 11, 2016

Love the scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner. Easy to use and very effective.

April 21, 2015

I love using scrubbing bubbles products and was excited to see the orange scented product - offers a nice, clean citrus scent when I'm cleaning.

September 09, 2014

The smell is amazing. I'm not usually one for citrus scents in my bathroom but I just love the fresh scent of the oranges this has. It's not overpowering like most bathroom cleaners are. All I have to do is spray it on and it does the work for me. I just wipe it off. If there is a bad ring around the tube a little bit of scrubbing is required but not much. I love the fact that this product is 99% natural. As a mother it is always nice to know that the products you use around your home aren't going to harm your children. Overall it's an amazing product and my favourite bathroom cleaner. Fills my house with a great smell!