Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner With Color Power Technology Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

20 OZ, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, With Color Power Technology, Color Power Foam Provides Visual Cues & Color Changing Formula Indicates Formula Is Working & Saves Unnecessary Scrubbing, The Color Foam Cleans As It Turns From Blue To White, Penetrating, Dissolving & Removing Soap Scum, Eliminating Odors As It Cleans.

November 13, 2016

I love this bathroom cleaner! The blue colouring lets me know where I've already sprayed, and allows me to not waste more cleaner by going over the same spots over again. I love that you just have to let it sit for a short time, to turn white and then you just wipe it off easily. There's no scrubbing needed, and it rinses away nicely without leaving a filmy residue. This is the only cleaner I use in my bathroom now!

September 06, 2016

J'utilise scrubbing bubbles depuis environ 1 an et le fait qu'il change de couleur est vraiment pratique car on sait exactement quand le produit doit etre rincé on peut donc faire autre chose a la place d'attendre. Il enleve bien les résidus de savons et ne laisse aucun residus.

July 23, 2016

I find this is an okay cleaner but did not perform as well as I would have liked or hoped. It's an okay cleaner but it doesn't remove bathroom scum and lime well at all. I still have to scrub and scrub. I like the colour change thing though.

June 08, 2016

Nothing bad to say about scrubbing bubbles at all! I use these all the time, they smell amazing. And these products clean so well. My shower has never looked better!!

May 09, 2016

This product is amazing. It is all that I use for the bathroom. It's the best I have ever tried. I would recommend using scrubbing bubbles it does a great job and is worth using. Excellent product !!

March 27, 2016

This product is great, you can see where you sprayed it and it amazing at cleaning soap scum.... Let it work then pass a cloth over the dirt and it gone... amazing product and no waste since you see where you sprayed it..

March 16, 2016

I love it when it sprays on blue so you know where it has been sprayed, less waste (I used to go through a lot of it). Now I spray wipe down and then rinse the tub, sink or toilet. Works fast and well now it is the only bathroom cleanser I use so I save money not having to buy something different for each job.

February 08, 2016

Omg this stuff is awesome! I was introduced to it by a family member and will never go back! It makes my stainless steel taps sparkle!

February 08, 2016

I love this product ! It's really effective, it smell goods and everything is super clean and shiny !

January 09, 2016

I've been using this for about 2 years now I find it to be a really good product and the color power technology is so helpful. This product is thick and sticks well to surfaces and I use it on almost everything, bathtub, sink, toilet. It's a very good bathroom cleaner.