Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner With Color Power Technology Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

20 OZ, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, With Color Power Technology, Color Power Foam Provides Visual Cues & Color Changing Formula Indicates Formula Is Working & Saves Unnecessary Scrubbing, The Color Foam Cleans As It Turns From Blue To White, Penetrating, Dissolving & Removing Soap Scum, Eliminating Odors As It Cleans.

January 21, 2017

I am a bit of a cleaning connoisseur and I decided to give this product a try.
    The bottle tells you to spray your shower from 30-38 cm away, which I did. The product comes out a thick foam which coats the shower walls and bathtub. The bottle states that "very dirty areas may need a re-application". Problem is - I used the ENTIRE bottle to do my shower walls/bathtub!! There wasn't any left to re-apply to the areas that needed it, and there were several.
    This product broke up grime and dirt very well, but it did not touch any of my hard water marks. I had to use a separate product for them. This product also has a very, very strong smell - I turned on the bathroom fan, opened the door, and it was still overpowering.
    I would not purchase this product again. An entire bottle wasn't enough for my shower walls/bathtub. I only need a few squirts of Vim with bleach to do the same job! I cannot recommend this product. Very wasteful, too odorous, and didn't clean any better than any other cleaner I have tried. Save your money!

January 06, 2017

I tried Scrubbing Bubbles 5 yrs.ago and wouldn't use anything else. i use the bathroom Cleaner for the toilet, shower/bathtub, it is the best cleaner going.

January 06, 2017

cannot stand the smell it is so overwhelming! i didnt see the with bleach part on the bottle i have used this to clean the bathroom one time because it was going to make me sick, even with the exhaust fan on it made my eyes burn

November 13, 2016

I love this bathroom cleaner! The blue colouring lets me know where I've already sprayed, and allows me to not waste more cleaner by going over the same spots over again. I love that you just have to let it sit for a short time, to turn white and then you just wipe it off easily. There's no scrubbing needed, and it rinses away nicely without leaving a filmy residue. This is the only cleaner I use in my bathroom now!

September 06, 2016

J'utilise scrubbing bubbles depuis environ 1 an et le fait qu'il change de couleur est vraiment pratique car on sait exactement quand le produit doit etre rincé on peut donc faire autre chose a la place d'attendre. Il enleve bien les résidus de savons et ne laisse aucun residus.

July 23, 2016

I find this is an okay cleaner but did not perform as well as I would have liked or hoped. It's an okay cleaner but it doesn't remove bathroom scum and lime well at all. I still have to scrub and scrub. I like the colour change thing though.

June 08, 2016

Nothing bad to say about scrubbing bubbles at all! I use these all the time, they smell amazing. And these products clean so well. My shower has never looked better!!

May 09, 2016

This product is amazing. It is all that I use for the bathroom. It's the best I have ever tried. I would recommend using scrubbing bubbles it does a great job and is worth using. Excellent product !!

March 27, 2016

This product is great, you can see where you sprayed it and it amazing at cleaning soap scum.... Let it work then pass a cloth over the dirt and it gone... amazing product and no waste since you see where you sprayed it..

March 16, 2016

I love it when it sprays on blue so you know where it has been sprayed, less waste (I used to go through a lot of it). Now I spray wipe down and then rinse the tub, sink or toilet. Works fast and well now it is the only bathroom cleanser I use so I save money not having to buy something different for each job.