Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Power Sprayer helps you keep your bathroom cleaner for a longer time. Its power formula of active cleaners removes soap scum and its invisible grime barrier is activated each time the surface gets wet.

February 18, 2016

I love it , the nwe power of spray is well but not for all use ! To clean My bath I have to be carefull on the spay but to clean Shower it's perfect ! Product works as well as I was expected so I will buy it again

September 21, 2015

I was really disappointed with the spray thing.. It stopped working only after two use ! I changed the batteries but nothing would work so I had a full bottle with nothing to spray . Not worth the money !

September 10, 2015

not only does this clean great... it gets into those hard to reach lil corners in the shower!! cleans ,sparkles and refreshes your bathroom all in one...

September 10, 2015

You can find this product in many different retail outlets, for many different prices.

No matter where you buy it... it's worth it. Being so busy, if I can find something that makes cleaning easier will always win in my books. I love the formula of this product. It works great on cleaning tough water stains, splotches on the shower, grungy tiles, pretty much any surface.

July 12, 2015

I love this product. Not only is it affordable but it cleans my tub and tiles amazingly. I dont have to scrub as hard as i do with other cleaners. I spray let it sit for a couple minutes and scrub...rinse.

July 02, 2015

I bought this at Dollarama a little while ago and it's absolutely awesome. It really does an awesome job at breaking up soap scum in the tub. It's super fast and easy to use. Once it's gone, I'll refill it with another cleaner just to be able to keep using the bottle.

May 04, 2015

This product is great for my bathroom. It is easy to use and does a really good job at cleaning!

April 16, 2015

I love this product for cleaning my bathroom, I basically sprat everything down in my bathroom with this spray and then I take a wet cloth and wash everything. It works so well and leaves your bathroom looking all sparkly and brand new. It also smells so fresh and amazing, you wont want to leave your bathroom after using this product.

April 15, 2015

Love this product, works great and it works just like it says it does.

April 01, 2015

Great if you are short and have trouble spraying in high places