Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

March 28, 2017

Legit the best bathroom cleaner ever!!! It's amazing to see the scum and dirt that it washes away. I like how I can spray it all over the bathroom, let it soak for a few minutes, and then I can wipe away all of the scum and dirt. The smell isn't too strong and you can find it on sale a lot. Sometimes there are even coupons for a few $ off.

March 27, 2017

We had very moldy caulking all through our shower stall. The maid service couldn't get the stuff off, and I went at it with a jug of bleach and a toothbrush to no avail. I've been trying different things on it for months and assumed I'd need to re-caulk. On a lark I bought this stuff and sprayed it all along the various caulk lines, then went off and watched the news. When I came back and rinsed it off the whole shower was completely pristine and white. Zero scrubbing at all. The key is that the foam stays put instead of running off.

March 27, 2017

I use this to clean my bathroom, usually the sink and surrounding surfaces and it does a great job. Today I tried it in my bath tub and I couldn't believe how easily it removed the soap scum from the tub and walls. I will definitely be using this more often in my tub now instead of my regular cleaning product.

March 16, 2017

At one point, I had avoided cleaning for so long that the soap buildup on my shower walls was almost impossible to scrub off. Bought this, and it made cleaning those walls much easier. Cleaned every surface in the shower, so it was great :)

March 15, 2017

Super tres bon produit pour nettoyer ma douche et mon bain . Je l'adore facile à nettoyer pas besoin de travailler très fort à frotter pour fair disparaître les cerne dans le bain . Je le recommande fortement ici ont ne pourrait pu s'ent priver .

March 15, 2017

When I need to clean my bath and shower this is the only product that is effective and cleans very good. I couldn't us anything over then this product

March 14, 2017

This is legit the best bathtub cleaner I've ever found! Spray wait a min and wipe! No scrubbing and you can actually see it eating the scum and dirt!!! Try it!!!!!

March 13, 2017

I love this stuff!! I'm a germ freak so spray our house down with this once a day! It cuts grease and grim down so that you can simply use a piece of paper towel to get off anything hard!

March 13, 2017

This product is so amazing and versatile! I not only use it in the shower but on my tiled bathroom floor to help me scrub the grout out!

This is a great product that gets out all the gross stuff and the smell isn't that potent! Scrubbing bubbles is always a must in my house!

March 12, 2017

I have a small awkward shaped shower that isn't fun to clean, but having this product is nice to spray and wipe the grim away instead of hurting my back scrubbing so much with other products