Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

November 30, 2016

Worth every penny! I love all scrubbing bubbles products and knew I needed to try this one when I saw it on the shelf. This product works great and it's so easy to use. My spouse is an active runner and often tracks mud and dirt into the shower with him. Sometimes it's very difficult to get off but with scrubbing bubbles you spray it on, let it sit for a couple minutes and it just slides right off. I can't believe how easy it is to clean with these products. I will definitely continue to buy them.

November 18, 2016

I love the scrubbing bubbles products! This product works great! my husband is an industrial painter so the grime I have to get rid of is very difficult. If I let this sit for a couple of minutes, I dont have to scrub long! The smell is nice too

November 17, 2016

Yes this is a good product. Worth every penny. Just spray it in the shower and leave for a bit and rinse...scrub if needed. You just know that it is clean and refreshing . The price is good as well. They always have sales on and coupons floating around. So you know it must be a good product because it is always in the flyers. It is probably one of the best shower cleaners out there and I would recommend it to others.

November 16, 2016

So at Walmart they had 3 Scrubbing bubbles for like $10, and I got one of these, in the lemon scent. I love how clean it smells and shiny it makes everything, but it makes things a little sticky & the scent disappears fairly quickly to me. Otherwise, it works very well & I love it, but I have to use it with other cleaning brands to get the full bathroom clean I want.

November 02, 2016

Nettoyant pour salle de bain qui fonctionne bien. Prix plus dispendieux par contre. Je dois quand même frotter ma douche et les surfaces. Enlève bien les tâches.

November 02, 2016

I like this as a cleaner but you still need to scrub, however it does penetrate the grime and enables it to come off easier. It is fairly inexpensive and available at almost any store you can think of. It's great for toilets and sinks too. I like its fresh scent and I don't enemies have to use a magic eraser when using this product. It is really effective at dissolving the dirt.

November 02, 2016

This shower cleaner is a dream. When you spray it, it pretty well stays where you put it, and starts working, rather than dripping down and leaving drip marks. I like to spray it leave it sit for a few minutes while I do something else. By the time I get back, I don't need to scrub very much to get all the dirt off, and the tub looks fantastic. I like the scent, it smells clean. I do find it needs a little more rinsing than some other products, and I have found cold water better than hot in getting rid of the last of the residue.

November 01, 2016

It's much easier to use scrubbing bubbles than any other brand when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. It ls very effective and does not require a whole lot of back achig scrubbing. I like that the smell is not really bad compared to other brands that I have used. And I like that you do not have to weight long after you have sprayed on the foam to wipe off. It really works and I definitely would recommend

September 21, 2016

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer is an amazing product! It cuts through soap scum quickly & easily to get your shower super clean! I use to dread cleaning my shower until I tried this product! It has cut my cleaning time in half! Great product!

August 26, 2016

I will buy nothing else for the shower, Leave it on 5 minutes and the shower is spotlessly clean. I love
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, it works like nothing else in cleaning my shower.