Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

Ideal for tubs, shower walls, and shower doors. Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble

January 19, 2017

Excellent produit très efficace, mais dégage une odeur d'eau de javel un peu désagréable. je le recommande beaucoup, on l'applique laisse agir et aucun besoin de frotté tout par super facilement.

January 18, 2017

This is a product I use quite often I wait until it goes on sale at walmart and buy a few at that time. I find that you don"t have to scrub hardly at all. I used to do housecleaning and talked all my clients into buying this product. It made my job a lot easier.

January 18, 2017

Probably the leader in Bathroom cleaners is Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer cleaner.I know it is number one for me in our home.I just spray the Tub,Shower Door and just give it a minute,then just wipe down.The shower foamer does all the work for me I just wipe with a damp cloth.This is great to use on your shower walls and I even use it on my Bathroom Sink.What a nice clean fresh smell it leaves behind.I recommend you try this product for yourself,you won't be disappointed if you do.

January 18, 2017

I love this product. I suffer from a back problem and i was told this product would take the work out of cleaning my bathtub, I bought the can and the first time i used i was amazed at how clean and shiney my tub was and it even took some marks off that had been on my tub for 3 years. I didnt have to scrub the bubbles did all the work for me.

January 17, 2017

Le parfum est beaucoup trop chimique et fort. En plus, il semble être très corosif. Il a décoloré unepartie de ma douche. On a besoin de l'utiliser dans un espace bien aéré. Même mon chien semble incomodé par le parfum puissant.

January 16, 2017

this is a good product. Worth every penny. Just spray it in the shower and leave for a bit and rinse...scrub if needed. You just know that it is clean and refreshing . The price is good as well.

January 10, 2017

I started using the Scrubbing Bubbles product last year and have been very pleased with the results. With a very busy household, this product helps make cleaning easier.

January 02, 2017

I got to say this product works great and it don,t smell bad either. It comes in real handy if you want your bathtub or shower wall sparkling white clean again.

November 30, 2016

Worth every penny! I love all scrubbing bubbles products and knew I needed to try this one when I saw it on the shelf. This product works great and it's so easy to use. My spouse is an active runner and often tracks mud and dirt into the shower with him. Sometimes it's very difficult to get off but with scrubbing bubbles you spray it on, let it sit for a couple minutes and it just slides right off. I can't believe how easy it is to clean with these products. I will definitely continue to buy them.

November 18, 2016

I love the scrubbing bubbles products! This product works great! my husband is an industrial painter so the grime I have to get rid of is very difficult. If I let this sit for a couple of minutes, I dont have to scrub long! The smell is nice too