Scrubbing Bubbles Mildew Stain Remover

Scrubbing Bubbles Mildew Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner Mildew Stain Remover with Bleach is tough enough to handle all kinds of bathroom grime! That’s because Scrubbing Bubbles® deep penetrating foaming action thoroughly cleans, shines, and disinfects. Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner Mildew Stain Remover with Bleach disinfects, killing bacteria, viruses and fungi. No scrubbing required. Leaves a brilliant shine and a bathroom feeling clean and fresh.

September 25, 2015

it works really well but the smell of bleach is way to strong ! I can't use it because it makes my ears tear up and my throat just gets really itchy

April 05, 2015

I've used several types of cleaner products and this is one of them. It does smell nice and it works really well.

What do you think, have you tried it?

March 11, 2015

I love all of Scrubbing Bubbles products and especially this one! It works like a charm, you will never know you have mildew or mold in the first place. Makes your house smell amazing and fresh!

March 03, 2015

I tried this product yesterday. It worked like magic. All the mold and mildew vanished. I've tried many products before but have never achieved these results. Highly recommended.

March 12, 2014

Good product! Scrubbing Bubbles removes residue, mildew and stains from bathrooms, bathtubs and showers very well! Initially, I only purchased this product because I had a BOGO Free coupons and stocked up on them in my pantry, but I will continue to use this product in the future! Great fresh clean scent too!

February 17, 2014

This Product Is Amazing, Cleans very well, and leaves no residue, just leaves a bleachy clean smell. I have my mother not hooked on it too, by giving her a batch to try :)

October 18, 2013

Tres Bon Produit. Il est efficace Et sens bon.

August 24, 2012

This works really well. They usually have some really good coupons out. When the product is not a bad price and then you use the coupons they have out ....you get it for really cheap. Cheap and does the job..... Hey I am in!!!

August 24, 2012

i strongly recommend this product! it works wonders on mildew! and once sprayed on it wipes off clean!! :)

August 21, 2012

I received a coupon for free Scrubbing Bubbles Mildew Stain Remover. This product delivers everything it claims. It really took the elbow grease out of cleaning my bathroom. I found it great it the corners where grime can build up, and I love the fresh clean smell that this product has. I will purchase this product in the future, and I recommend this to everyone.