Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Clean, shiny bathrooms are not only beautiful; they are more sanitary and inviting. From quick cleaning to deep cleaning and disinfecting, Scrubbing Bubbles leaves your bathroom surfaces with brilliantly clean surfaces and a fresh scent.

March 08, 2016

Je n'aime pas du tout ce produits ni les autres produits de cette marque il sente très fort l'amoniac (le pipi) c'est très déplaisant bin prix cependant

July 15, 2015

We use this product all the time at home. I like the simple use of the gadget to put the gel in the toilet. I like the fact that there's no horrible wires holding the gel in place like some other cleaners. I really enjoy the smell the whole bathroom has once it has been placed. I would recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Easy to use and keeps the bowl clean with every flush.

June 08, 2015

I bought this on my friend recommendation and was really disappointed to see it did not effectively clean the toilet

June 08, 2015

All I can say is love it !!! My friend suggested I use it and I haven't gone back since.fabulous product

May 05, 2015

This product makes your toilet smell really good although I don't think it cleans the toilet as well as one does by hand.

April 23, 2015

I like the smell of the product, but I question its effectiveness. It's hard to tell if it was actually making the toilet any cleaner. It was easy and simple to use, because of that, it probably makes things more sanitary because not many people clean their toilets every day, but I wouldn't consider this a replacement for traditional toilet cleaning methods.

September 09, 2014

Having a 11 year old that doesnt like cleaning toilets this helps. I find i dont have to spend extra time scrubbing. I like the smell.

May 29, 2014

I bought this product on clearance for 2 bucks so the price was definitely right. I got it for my downstairs bathroom used by my two teenage boys who sometimes leave hard to clean stuff in their toilet. I like this product, it has good spray, it covers the whole bowl and so far has made their toilet bowl a bit less gross to clean. I just go down there once a day and step on the little button without even having to open the lid. Keeps it looking much better than before.

September 24, 2013

Works good.. Great for those on the go who dont have much time to clean the bathroom

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier