Amazing

Sea Breeze Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 208 in Toner

June 11, 2016

I have sensitive skin and use this on occassion. I find it refreshing. I've tried other toners however they haven't been effective as this one. This has been around for years and there's a reason for that.

April 26, 2009

I used to use this back in the 80's, when splashing alcohol on your face was considered a good way to dry out excess oil and prevent pimples. My boyfriend had a few bottles, so I used it a few times recently out of nostalgia and curiosity. It burns and leaves my skin feeling dried out for hours with no appreciable benefits. The ingredients list reveals a cocktail of skin-irritating ingredients including alcohol, camphor, eucalyptus, and clove oil.

December 28, 2008

I think this was like the first toner I ever got when I was a kid so I don't know what possessed me to buy it again as an adult.
You can get it @ drugstore.com for $4.99
Here's the info from drugstore.com: "

Sea Breeze Fresh Clean Astringent for Sensitive Skin combines a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing clean. Feel the fresh clean of Sea Breeze as it remove trapped oil, dirt and makeup that soap leaves behind without over-drying. The cool sensation tells you it's working to clean deeper, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy."