Sea Spa Skin Care Black Mud Soap (from the Dead Sea) Reviews

Ranked #904 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Paloma's Jericho Salt & Mineral Soap contains the well known natural black mud from the shores of the Dead Sea. Its unique composition of Dead Sea minerals have a gentle but deep cleansing effect on the skin. Good for acne and other skin disorders.

February 17, 2014

Great for dead and dry skin.Would definitely recommend it.

October 14, 2008

I was at the mall recently heading to Bath & Body Works and a very nice young lady at a kiosk ask me to come over. She then asked me if she could show me how BLACK MUD SOAP worked. She demonstrated it on my hand and I am so serious about this, my hand that she washed was 2 shades lighter than my other hand (and yes both hands were clean when we started!) I was amazed. She said it would cost $15 and being the frugal, downright cheap sometimes, person that I am, I told her it was too much. We finally agreed on a price of $10. This is an expensive product in my mind but it worked so well on my hand I thought, okay! Long story short, I got home and tried it on my face and it is the greatest facial product I have ever tried. My face felt soft, shiny and very clean. When I looked in the mirror I was amazed because it made me look younger. I am 44, so younger is good, no actually it is GREAT!!!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender