Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Capsules

Seabuckthorn Seed Oil Capsules Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Made of wild seabuckthorn Oil (seed and fruit oil), this product contains more than 160 nutrients including essential fatty acids including linolenic acid (Omega 3), linoleic acid (Omega 6), palmitoleic acid (Omega 7) and oleic acid (Omega 9), carotenoids, flavonoids, phytosterols, vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, K, P, trace elements, etc. Their synergtic effects include cell and cell membrane protection and nurturing, microcirculation enhancement, anti-oxidation, anti-radiation, UV blocking, etc. It is used widely for skin, urinary, cervical, peptic, duodenal health both inernally and externally. It is one of the best foods for everyone.

January 29, 2016

This is a very good vitamin for a great price. Highly recommend it. quite expensive

April 29, 2012

I love seabuckthorn its great also in facial creams and in soap form but of course more beneficial to take the oil capsules.Its becoming more popular these days I heard about it a long time ago when I worked at a organic store and loved checking out the natural health section and talking to the girl who specialized in naturopath.Its mainly well know for skin conditions and works wonders for the skin!But it is also good for the immune system, gastrointestinal health,cardiovascular health and many other ailments.If you have rosacea this really helps those flare ups.I notice that they are going down in price and more commonly sold these days.

January 11, 2012

Seabuckthorn is no news to us eastern Europeans. For years my mom's been feeding me Seabuckthorn seed oil, to help ward off colds and boost up my immune system during winter, and to help keep my skin fresh looking and healthy all year long (especially amazing if you want to prolong a summer tan.
Great natural supplement!

December 03, 2011

I heard about seabuckthorn from Dr. Oz and how it has properties to help with skin issues. So I went in search of a tablet because I know I wouldn't be able to get the real thing.
I found this product on Well.ca and I have been buying this for 4 months now. I do notice that when I take it regularly, it helps with my face. I usually get terrible acne around that time of the month, but when I'm taking this, it helps to keep the terrible acne away! I think it's permanently a part of my vitamin/mineral routine for life.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic