Seacret Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 167 in Nail Care

December 26, 2016

I wasn't impressed with this cuticle oil. I have experienced better products. I bought 4 kits at Christmas time. The cuticle oil leaves your hands greasy and isn't very effective. It's a nice stocking stuffer, but I wouldn't buy it again.

November 20, 2016

I love it. My friend sells it so I can always buy it. Works great and is easy to apply. I definitely recommend it to anyone with brittle or very thin nails and need the extra help

April 30, 2016

This cuticle oil came in a gift set. I had used everything up and saved this one for last. I just didn't like the oily feeling after applying and I found I had to rub my entire hands to absorb some of the oil. Nice product that is just not suited for my liking.

April 08, 2016

This cuticle oil is actually really great. It is very gentle and easy on the skin. It is very moisturizing on dry, ragged cuticles. When I use it regularly, it really smooths the cuticles and makes them nook much healthier.

March 22, 2016

Got this cuticle oil a while ago as part of a set. I'd say it's a good value for the set but I'm not sure if you can buy the oil by itself. It takes a while to sink in but does moisturize well. I'd say it's your average cuticle oil. It does its job.