Seacret Dead Sea Minerals

Seacret Dead Sea Minerals Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 12, 2016

This cream is amazing!! I have had problems with dry hands and this is the only cream that does the trick. It is not greasy which is great because I work with a computer and cannot have slippery hands. The cream absorbs quickly and makes the skin so soft. A little goes a long way. I take the pure smell so no headaches . Use it on my face also. Just love it!!!

January 17, 2016

I have the Seacret dead sea minerals nailcare kit.
It is absolutely marvelous the items received in the box are :

Buffer, lotion, cutical oil, nail file it leaves your nails clean shiny and the lotion is to DIE for !

a must try

August 07, 2014

Speaking here about Seacret's salt&oil;scrub: it is pretty effective, but to me a little bit to expensive for what it is for real. In fact, I don't know if there's a huge difference between salt and dead sea salt, but I guess salt is just salt, and in this scrub, it's about a melting of scrub and oil that you could have easily done by yourself at home with kitchen product.
It is effective and the perfume is pretty nice to me, but next time, I think I will just buy salt and a precious oil to do my scrub by myself.

September 28, 2013

Seacret Minerals from the dead sea product lines are worth every pretty penny spent on buying any of their products.
They are natural buy mineral use, and in my opinion extremely effective.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear