SEACRET - Dead Sea Mud Soap

SEACRET - Dead Sea Mud Soap Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 28, 2016

I'm currently a Seacret Agent and I have been using this product for months now. I absolutely love love this soap. I absolutely love these products. Suffered with rosacea and this line has completely gotten rid of it. Check out my personal website if your interested.

September 20, 2016

This soap is like no other. Its made of mud harvested from the Dead Sea. Its a great fighter against pimples and i use it as an all over soap where as some use it as just a face soap.

I recommend this to everyone i know

September 07, 2016

This is my go-to cleanser! I had a lot of pimples and this really helped me, especially during my pregnancy and giving birth, I would break out a lot. Using this mud soap really cleared it up. It is a little pricey for a bar of soap, but unlike other soaps, this one lasts long, and doesn't melt, even with daily use!!

July 29, 2016

This soap is amazing, for bar soap. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and clean. It use it to shave my legs with it and its leaves them smooth as silk. I dont normally like a bar soap but my husband and I both love this. Its SLS free so it lasts much longer than a typical bar of soap. It normally lasts over 30 days with both of us using it. Fresh clean scent that is not over powering. It is great for all over body as well as a facial wash. Removes access oil from skin so will help with any acne.Love it!

February 29, 2016

Does not dry out my skin, but it is not too oily like other bar soap! Cleans well and there is no strong scent. It contains the famous mud from the dead sea and definitely restored my skin well. It is not too expensive - $15.95. I have recommended and given this product to friends. This is the only bar soap I use as I was not a big fan of bar soaps but this has caught my attention and I've been using it since.

May 02, 2015

I just started using this product but so far my skin loves it! I'm a face wash mad woman, and have to keep trying new things, but so far this is working well and doesn't leave my skin uber dry or oil slicked. So I would recommend for people with acne and other face issues. It's gentle on skin

September 08, 2014

Purchased this bar after suffering from acne for a very long time. After just one use, my face felt amazing and I saw noticeable improvements. After 2 weeks, my terrible acne has healed and I have no new pimples.

May 25, 2014

I placed this review under acne treatment but it does so much more. I bought this product when I was having a really bad week with my face. Blemishes and red marks and scabs from picking at my face. After the first use, I noticed such a difference. My skin felt so clean and refreshed and my problem areas looked a little bit better. After 3 days of washing my face with this mud bar morning and night, my face was completely healed and blemish free. I will be buying this mud bar for the rest of my life! And bonus, it is only 14$!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products