Seacret Nail and Care Kit

Seacret Nail and Care Kit Reviews

Ranked #1029 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

April 08, 2016

I got this as a Christmas gift and I wasn't very excited about it until I tried it...and I LOVE it. The buffer does an amazing job at smoothing out nails and giving them a long lasting very shiny finish. The hand lotion is super moisturizing and the cuticle oil is fantastic at smoothing out ragged, dry cuticles stat. I think that it is a decent price, considering all the things you get and everything lasts quite a long time. I would buy this either for myself again or as a gift.

February 12, 2016

This kit was demonstrated at a kiosk and made my nails and cuticles look amazing! So easy to keep nice. Makes the nails very shiny and the oil softens the cuticles and make the nails look healthy! I recommend it highly. Last a long time.

December 18, 2015

Definitely be hesitant to buy and they usually offer you a better deal. I got two kits for the price of one! The products here are really good. The hand lotion smells amazing, both in the pomegranite and 'sea' scent, the cuticle oil is good (even if the bottle is absolutely useless) and the buffer will change how you see your nails forever.

Buy, but don't pay full price!

June 13, 2012

This kit contains a nail file, body lotion, a buffer and cuticle oil. I purchased this for 40$ at the mall (those random stands). I was shocked how well this kit worked. The buffer is the best item in this kit because it shines smooths and polishes my nails, as if i just got a mani. It makes my nails soooooo soft it is unbelievable. Yes i would recommend this product only if you get it for a good price. After doing some research i discovered that the price all depends on the person who is trying to sell it to you. You can bargain to get it cheaper. some will ask 60 ,50, and so forth. They do provide demos so be sure to check that out so you can see for yourself. I also have a full review on my youtube channel!