SEAH Hairspa Beauty Sleep Night Mask

SEAH Hairspa Beauty Sleep Night Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2062 out of 2236 in Hair Care

October 06, 2007

Ladies ladies ladies...if there is any product out there that I would like to give a glowing review to....it is SEAH Hairspa Beauty Sleep Night Mask for Stressed Hair. This product is made by Schwarzkopf Professional and was put in my hair at the salon when the hairdresser suggested that I do a hair mask since my hair was so dry. Originally a friend of mine had gone into the same salon for a hair mask treatment and raved about how touchable soft her hair remained for days after the treatment. I decided that the next time a hairdresser told me I needed to get a moisturizing treatment, I would ask about that very same hair mask and try it out. Beauty Sleep is an indulgent overnight mask to treat Stressed Hair. The product is formulated on a slow-release basis, meaning the longer you leave it the more effective the treatment is. I have left this product in my hair for approximately half an hour and my hair felt absolutely SOFT and HEALTHY. The rich gel contains essence of cashmere which provides long-lasting restructuring with shine and weightless suppleness. The fast-gel drying gel makes SEAH Hairspa Beauty Sleep convenient yet super-effective. If any of you have dry or damaged hair and you want to try out a moisturizing treatment PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try this product. It's amazing! Try it out for yourself! :o)

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part