Sebastian Body Double Thickefy Styler
Good

Sebastian Body Double Thickefy Styler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1763 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Sebastian Body Double Thickefy Styler - Exclusive BondStyling Technology helps to increase intra-hair volume for the look and feel of naturally thick hair. Lush, frothy foam instantly thickens fine or thin hair while adding weightless texture, volume and holdwith a natural feel. Wheat Amino Acids help to strengthen and expand fine hair for double the body and long-lasting style. Color Safe. Use with the entire Body Double System for maximum thickening results.

May 23, 2010

Finally a thickening product that works!! This made my fine hair really thick and volumized. I put about 6 pumps in my long hair while it was still damp and massaged it near the roots. Then I blow dried and straightened my hair. I noticed when I was straightening it that the areas of my hair where I had some product in where kind of sticky and hard to straighten, so I would recommend keeping it as close to the roots as possible if you will be straightening your hair.