Good

Sebastian Trilliance Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 317 in Conditioner

With rock crystal extract, Trilliance Conditioner smooths roughened cuticles into a sublime light-reflecting surface for gorgeous natural shine and the perfect styling base.

Suitable for all hair types.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
0.5/5

takoda
Nov 19, 2012

I received a 2oz bottle of Sebastian Trilliance Professional condition for free to try out a few weeks ago along with the shampoo that is meant to be use with it. You can buy an 8.45 oz of Sebastian Professional Trilliance condition at amazon.com for $19.30. I hated the results I got with the shampoo and I didn’t have much better luck with this conditioner. My hair was full of knots by the time I had rinsed out the shampoo and I had a bad feeling that this conditioner wouldn’t be able to help me out of the mess I was in. It did how ever go on nicely and as I rinsed it out of my hair it felt nice and soft and it seemed to be removing the knots from my hair. Like I said it seemed to be removing the knots while it was still under running water, once I was done and had my hair in a towel I discovered that was not the case. When I took my hair out of the towel it was still a crazy mass of knots. The Sebastian Professional Trilliance Conditioner not only couldn’t help remove the knots the shampoo help me to create, it left my hair a dull dry mess with fly a ways every where. This conditioner did nothing good for my hair at all and I sure won’t be buying it for myself. At the price of $19.30 a bottle I definitely wouldn’t recommend it to you. How ever if you could get a sample like I did then I’d tell you to try it before you spend that much money on it and find out you hate it like I do.

Bren
Nov 01, 2012

I revived a 50 ml bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner of Sebastian Trilliance Conditioner in my October Glossybox. Since they are small bottles they wont last me long and I defiantly want to purchase the shampoo and conditioner in the proper bottles.They are pricey but they are really worth it for the results I am getting with my hair.

The conditioner is not as thick as some other conditioners but it does go a long way in the hair so you don't need much.My hair is just below shoulder length,fine,dry, slightly wavy,slightly damaged and I get bad static flyaway hair.This conditioner along with the shampoo made my hair incredibly soft and shiny and looking really healthy.It also controls the flyaway hair really smoothing my hair out.

I also love how it has enhanced my wavy hair its never looked so good.The smell is odd I do not care for it but I'm thankful the scent does not seem to stay in the hair when rinsed away.The results are worth it even if I do not care for the scent.I defiantly recommend this conditioner along with the Trilliance shampoo.

Ali de Bold
Oct 27, 2012

This is a professional line that is suitable for all hair types. I have colour treated hair that is highlighted every month, so I have to be really careful about what I use. I have been using this together with the shampoo for the past couple of weeks and I really like it! My hair feels extremely clean and soft. I'm not crazy about the scent because it reminds me of men's bodywash but I will continue to use it because my hair feels so good.

I can't comment on the shine aspects because it's really hard to tell with lighter coloured hair. I received this compliments of the brand.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
My Boyfriend’s Sister Ruined Our Relationship - Why?

Violetgemstone7 earned the Beauty Expert badge

Violetgemstone7 added a new review for
Soulier dr scholls

Violetgemstone7 added a new review for
Guess Handbags

kabingurl has posted in the forum topic
Fav Christmas movies?