• Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse
  • Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse

Sebastian Whipped Creme Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1556 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 13, 2016

I just love this product. It looks like a heavy whipped cream and dissolves into my hair like snowflakes. Leaves my hair smelling nice and coats my natural waves in softness. I have two sections of frizziness and those disappear and stay away until my next wash. I will definitely be buying this again.

May 27, 2015

My go to hair product!
Fun to use (looks like whipped cream).
Smells unbalievable!
Moisturizes and conditions
Brings out my hair's natural wave

Love it!!!!

June 07, 2011

This is one of those products that is like no other. It comes out like whipped cream which is pretty cool and it's really not sticky like other mousses, very much a creamy, heavier product. It coats your hair and really seals the shaft so hair looks smoother and feels softer when you blow dry. I have fairly fine hair that is prone to frizz (it's damaged from all the colouring and heat styling I do), but this product disguised split ends and I got a lot of compliments about how soft my hair looked. It also felt thicker though I wouldn't say this is a volumizer, it was more that hair felt healthy and not wispy and thin at the ends.

If you have natural wave like I do, I definitely recommend!

September 29, 2009

This mousse is worth it- I got it after I had my hair done and it's amazing for creating loose waves that do not get frizzy or crunchy. The scent is light and the mousse is not sticky or stiff. You cantell the quality of the product when compared with generic mousses. It's also good for using on damp hair before blowdrying into shapely, but not stick straight, style.