• Secaris Lubricating Nasal Gel
Good

Secaris Lubricating Nasal Gel Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 601 in Misc

January 07, 2017

This is an essential product in my pharmacy kit. During summer and winter I always have trouble with my nose. This lubricant relieves nasal itching without having to use medication. A tube of 30 grams can last very long.

January 07, 2017

This is a GREAT product- affordable and easy to carry around. I need it a lot in the winter months, my nose gets really dry and i suffer from nose bleeds sometimes! This helps a lot

January 07, 2017

If you suffer from allergies, colds, sinus problems, dry nose then this product is s life saver. Just a small amount in each nostril helps . I used to suffer really bad with a very dry nose to the point I was having nose bleeds. I started using this product and can say I have definitely seen a drastic drop in the number of nose bleeds I've had.

March 10, 2016

I love this product. Its super cheap to buy and very effective. its also a product that you might never thought of using or trying. Secaris lubricating nasal gel is great for when ur sick or have a dried up nose, applying this to inside of nose allows for moisture and clearing the nasal passage. using before bed when you have a cold will help with better breathing and when your nose is raw from constant blowing it will help rejuvenate the area. definitely check this product out. its great to have on hand around the house.